Runs small, please size up one size.
We are delighted to introduce a stunning white one-piece swimsuit Gorgo White Sand, that combines unique design elements to create a look that is both fashionable and practical. This swimsuit features mesh elements that make it look like a two-piece swimsuit, while also incorporating slimming optical illusions and cut of fabrics to accentuate the curves in the right places. In addition, it is ideal for women who have scars they wish to conceal or for those with a longer torso, we have also added sleeves to the design, making it perfect for women who want to conceal their underarms. The flip sequin elements that change from gold color to snake pattern add a sophisticated and luxurious quality to this breathtaking swimsuit. Shop now and bring a touch of confidence and glamour to your beach or poolside look.
- Strapless design features slip-resistant silicone bands on top and bottom of the bust, giving you extra support and accident-proof coverage.
- Additional sleeves have been designed for those who want to hide their imperfections underarms, or simply like to change the design.
- Tummy tuck control
- An extra secure fit slims the waistline and creates an hourglass shape.
- Nude mesh panels give the illusion of showing skin while still providing coverage.
- Customize your look with removable fabric sleeves for a sensual off-the-shoulder effect.
- Transform this piece from stunning gold sequins to fierce snakeskin with just one touch.
- Fuller coverage bottom gives your gorgeous booty a rounded shape.
- High-quality fabrics provide a luxurious feel and are made to last.
- Model is wearing a size M.
Made with love in Los Angeles, CA.
- Lycra 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
- Mesh 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex
Flip Sequin 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
We strongly believe in ethical manufacturing that prioritizes the well-being of both our workers and the environment. We are committed to reducing harm and promoting positive change in the world.
- Ethically made- you will feel great
"Quality is our priority."