Runs small, please size up one size.
Discover the Gorgo Black Sand one-piece: a sophisticated blend of mesh and sequins creating a two-piece illusion that flatters your figure. Perfect for those with a long torso, it adds glamour with sequins that shift from gold to snake. Elevate your swimwear collection today.
- Strapless design features slip-resistant silicone bands on top and bottom of the bust, giving you extra support and accident-proof coverage.
- Additional sleeves have been designed for those who want to hide their imperfections underarms, or simply like to change the design.
- Tummy tuck control
- Slip-resistant silicone straps sewn to the upper and lower portion to support the bust
- Secure fit sculpts the body, "waist trainer effect"
- Lifts and supports the bust
- Comes with separate fabric sleeves to create a more sculpted upper arm
- Unique 2-sided shiny sequin accents that change color with a touch from snakeskin to gold
- Fuller coverage bottom style
- High-end quality fabric
- Model is wearing a size S
- Lycra 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
- Mesh 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex
Flip Sequin 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
"Quality is our priority."
Enjoy reduced shipping rates and quicker international deliveries! Kindly be aware that customs duties may apply at some destinations, subject to local regulations.
Enjoy our Free Standard Shipping on all USA orders over $150!
For more information click here.
Hassle-Free Returns on Us!
To start a return please click HERE
What items are non-refundable? Items purchased past the 30-day return policy.
Items marked as final sale - 50% off or more.
Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
Original shipping and handling fees.
Orders placed online cannot be returned to our retail locations.
Orders placed at retail locations cannot be returned online.
Slow Fashion - Made in Los Angeles
We champion ethical manufacturing to enhance worker well-being and environmental health, embracing slow fashion against fast fashion's waste, pollution, and wildlife impact. Fast fashion, with its fossil fuel-based materials, contributes to ocean plastic pollution, toxic wastewater, and worker exploitation. Join us in fostering sustainable change.